LATEST NEWS FROM
BRAITHWAITE'S FAMILY DENTAL
🎉 COVID-19 Dental Practice Restrictions eased to Level 1. 👏🏻
Good news! Government restrictions on dentistry have now been lifted.
We are still mindful of the minor Coronavirus presence in the community, and will continue to screen patients for COVID-19 risks. We will also be continuing with our additional infection control precautions for the foreseeable future.
- Phoning you the day before your appointment to confirm you are well
- Taking your temperature on arrival and asking you to complete a questionnaire
- If you wish, you can phone us from your car on arrival and we will come out to admit you when the clinical room is ready. This will minimise the number of patients in the waiting room.
- We ask that patients continue to attend their appointments by themselves. The exception being a single
carer for a child, an elderly patient or a patient with a disability.
- Asking you use hand sanitiser and a preoperative hydrogen peroxide mouth rinse when you are in the
If you would like to make an appointment, please call the practice on (02) 6552 1172.